Category: Soups and Creams
Difficulty: Super Easy
Ingredients To Prepare Avocado Gazpacho
- 2 avocados cut into chunks
- 2 green Granny Smith apples cut into chunks
- 1 cucumber, skinned and cut into chunks
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 20 ml olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
How To Make Avocado Gazpacho
To begin preparing our avocado gazpacho, add in the blender glass the cucumber, apple, avocado, garlic clove, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, a little salt, a little pepper and blend everything very well until you get a creamy texture (if you notice that the texture is too thick, you can add a little water) and we have ready our avocado gazpacho, refrigerate it to serve it cooler.
Tips To Prepare Avocado Gazpacho
What can we accompany this recipe with?