Ingredients To Prepare Butter Chicken
- 1 whole chicken breast cut into cubes
- 250 ml. Greek or natural yogurt (for the chicken marinade)
- 3 grated garlic cloves (for marinating the chicken)
- 1 medium piece of grated ginger (for the chicken marinade)
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons garam masala (for the chicken marinade)
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder (for chicken marinade)
- 1 tablespoon cumin (for chicken marinade)
- 1 tablespoon of curcuma powder (for the chicken marinade)
- 60 gr. butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 medium piece of ginger, grated
- 2 grated garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seeds
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon garam masala
- 250 gr. of crushed natural tomato
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 200 ml. cooking cream
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Fresh coriander
- Salt to taste
How To Make Butter Chicken
Step 1: We begin the preparation of our butter chicken, for this, in a bowl add the chicken breast, yogurt, turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, cilantro, garlic, ginger and mix until all ingredients are integrated, let stand in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Step 2: In a frying pan over medium heat we will add the butter until melted, then we will add the onion and let it cook for 6 minutes, add the garlic and grated ginger and mix.
Step 3: Then add the spices: coriander, cumin, garam masala and mix, let cook for 2 minutes.
Step 4: Add the natural tomato sauce, chili powder, salt and mix, cook for 15 minutes.
Step 5: Remove from heat and take to the blender, blend until a thick sauce (add a little water if necessary).
Step 6: In a saucepan over medium heat, incorporate the sauce, add the cream and sugar, mix.
Step 7: Add the marinated chicken and let it cook for 12 minutes, remove from heat, add chopped cilantro on top and our delicious butter chicken is ready!
Tips To Prepare Butter Chicken
What can we accompany this recipe with?