Ingredients To Prepare Salsa criolla
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 100 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- 80 ml. apple cider vinegar (can be alcohol or white wine vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Salsa criolla
We begin the preparation of our criolla sauce, for this, in a bowl we add the onion, garlic, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, tomatoes, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, a little salt, a little pepper, oregano, mix everything very well and we have ready our delicious criolla sauce, enjoy!
Tips To Prepare Salsa criolla
What can we accompany this recipe with?