Ingredients To Prepare Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1 onion, cut into large chunks
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 carrot cut into rounds
- 1/2 zucchini cut into pieces
- 100 g. / 3,5 oz. of sliced mushrooms
- 6 green beans cut into pieces
- 2 whole garlic cloves with skin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
How To Make Vegetable Stir-Fry
Step 1: We begin the preparation of our vegetable stir-fry, for this, in a pan with a little olive oil and medium heat, add the garlic cloves, let cook a couple of minutes and remove (with this what we do is to add flavor to the oil, so that it is then absorbed by the stir-fry).
Step 2: In the same pan add the carrot and cook for 2 minutes, then add the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, stir and cook for 3 minutes, then add the zucchini, beans and cook for 4 more minutes.
Step 3: Add the mushrooms, onion and stir, add a little salt, a little pepper, stir again and let cook for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and we have ready our rich and healthy stir-fry vegetables, enjoy!
Tips To Prepare Vegetable Stir-Fry
What can we accompany this recipe with?