Asian veal with vegetables
Ingredients To Prepare Asian veal with vegetables
- 600 g. of veal cut into strips
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (for marinade)
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce (for marinade)
- 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce (for marinade)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch (for marinade)
- 1/2 tablespoon white pepper (for marinade)
How To Make Asian veal with vegetables
Step 1: We begin the preparation of our Asian veal with vegetables, for this, in a bowl add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy, white pepper, cornstarch and mix everything very well to integrate.
Step 2: In another bowl add the veal and then add our marinade, integrate everything very well and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
Step 3: In a wok over medium high heat, add the vegetable oil until hot, then add the bell bell pepper and cook for 4 minutes, then add the onion, zucchini and cook for 6 minutes more.
Step 4: Add the marinated beef, grated garlic, grated ginger, mirin, soy sauce and let cook for 8 more minutes or until the meat is done, remove from the wok and we have our Asian beef with vegetables ready!!! enjoy!!!
Tips To Prepare Asian veal with vegetables
What can we accompany this recipe with?