Nachos with Chili Beef and Cheese
Ingredients To Prepare Nachos with Chili Beef and Cheese
- 500 gr. of minced beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves chopped in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of papelón or panela powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon chili pepper
- 400 gr. of melted cheddar cheese
- 1 bag of corn tortilla chips or nachos
- 200 ml. of crushed natural tomato
- 300 gr. red beans or kidney beans
- Vegetable oil
- Chilli pepper to taste
How To Make Nachos with Chili Beef and Cheese
We begin the preparation of our chili beef, for this, in a pot over medium heat add the oil until it is hot and then add the onion, garlic and let cook for a couple of minutes, then add the red bell pepper and green bell pepper and let cook for 4 minutes.
Add the minced beef, mix and then add the chili powder, cumin, paprika or panela powder, salt, chili pepper and cook for about 8 minutes or until the meat is almost done.
Add the beans or red beans and the crushed tomatoes, mix and let cook for 15 minutes, after this time set aside.
In a plate we are going to place the corn chips or nachos, then we are going to add the chili, the pico de gallo, the sour cream and finally the melted cheese, we take to the table and let the snacking begin!
Tips To Prepare Nachos with Chili Beef and Cheese
What can we accompany this recipe with?