Ingredients To Prepare Watermelon Gazpacho
- 500 g. ripe tomatoes chopped in pieces
- 500 g. watermelon cut in pieces
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Italian green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
How To Make Watermelon Gazpacho
Step 1: We begin the preparation of our watermelon gazpacho, for this, in the blender glass add the watermelon, tomatoes, garlic clove, onion, green bell pepper and blend very well, then add salt, white wine vinegar, olive oil and blend again, reserve our gazpacho in the refrigerator for 2 hours, after that time, serve our watermelon gazpacho and enjoy it!
What can we accompany this recipe with?